A website for folk artists
FAA welcomes a new partnership with the North American company Bandzoogle which will benefit FAA members.
Bandzoogle makes it easy to build an engaging website and Electronic Press Kit for your music easily. You can choose from dozens of mobile-friendly templates, then customize your design and content in just a few clicks.
All the features you need for a professional website and EPK are already built-in, including:
- Tools to sell music and merchandise commission-free, right on your website
- Stream your music, with flexible options for music downloads
- Commission-free crowdfunding and fan subscription features
- Mailing list tools to grow your fan list and send professional newsletters
- Integrations to pull in content from your online profiles including YouTube, Twitter, and SoundCloud
- Live support from their musician-friendly team, 7 days a week
Folk Alliance Australia members receive a 3-month free trial, plus 15% off any subscription! Plans start at just $8.29/month (USD), which includes hosting and your own free custom domain name.
HOW TO TAKE UP THE BANDZOOGLE BENEFIT
Simply email email@example.com with your membership name and number and we will email you the direct link for the FAA Bandzoogle – 3 month free trial and 15% discount.