CONDITIONS AND RULES:
Please read all conditions and rules before completing Nomination Form
- This Award is determined by voting. Voting is open to the public
- This award recognises an outstanding folk performer solo/group/ensemble for their activity in the last year (January 2020 – June 2021)
- The Award recognises the performers as “People’s Choice – Folk Performer 2021”
- A Nomination/Entry Fee of $25 is required to be paid at the time of the entry. This fee covers costs of coordination/ processing of entries. The fee is to be paid by credit card (Debit card not accepted) Entries will not be accepted without payment of the fee. The fee is non-refundable.
Nomination for People’s Choice Award
- All Nominations must be made via the On-Line Entry Form
- Nominations close on 12 Midnight Saturday 31 July. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The nominated artist for People’s Choice must be an Australian Permanent Resident. Group/Acts members must comprise 50% of Australian permanent residents.
- Ten (10) Finalists will be selected to be featured at the AFMA AWARDS event (1 October) Names of Finalists will be announced on 1st September for Public Voting.
- Finalists may be required to provide additional media information/images.
- Parental Permission must be submitted for nominations of persons under the age of 18 years.
- Once you have submitted your nomination entry you will receive a confirmation email.
- A list of TEN selected nominations will be listed
- Each person may only vote once. Voting is tied to an individual email address
- The Award will be announced at the AFMAs Awards Night & Concert on 14th October
This Form must be submitted before midnight on Saturday 31st July 2021. A Nomination Fee of $25 must be paid as part of the lodgement process