CONDITIONS AND RULES:
Please read all conditions and rules before completing Nomination Form
- This award recognizes an outstanding folk music community/cultural project undertaken or completed between the period 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022.
- The project need not be just music performance but can be publishing, collection, media, recording or folklore for example.
- The panel will assess the following:- Their quality and contribution of the project to Australian diverse folk music in the period 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022 including at a community, local, state, national and international level.
- The project need not be completed and may be an ongoing project or presented in stages.
- There is NO Fee to be paid to Nominate or enter this Award. Entry is FREE.
Nomination for Folk Community/Cultural Project of the Year
- All Nominations must be made via the On-Line Entry Form
- All questions must be completed and information requested is to be supplied as links or attachments only as requested. Your Application may be invalid if all information is not submitted.
- You may nominate for more than one AFMA Award (if applicable a separate fee must be paid)
- Nominations close on 12 Midnight Sunday 31st July 2022 EST.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- The nominated artist(s) for Folk Community/Cultural Project of the Year must be an Australian Permanent Resident. Group/Acts members must comprise 50% of Australian permanent residents.
- Parental Permission must be submitted for nominations of persons under the age of 18 years.
- Once you have submitted your nomination entry you will receive a confirmation email.
- Awards are decided by a panel of selected judges with expertise in folk music and the folk music sector. Their decisions are deemed final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Five (5) Finalists will be selected to be featured at the AFMA AWARDS event (Wednesday 26th October) Names of Finalists will be announced on 1st September. Finalists may be required to provide additional media information/images.
This Form must be submitted before midnight on Saturday 31st July 2022.
Nomination For Folk Community/Cultural Project of the Year
Post expires at 11:59pm on Sunday July 31st, 2022