CONDITIONS AND RULES:
Please read all conditions and rules before completing Nomination Form
- This Award recognizes an outstanding solo folk music performer in any folk music genre.
- The Award recognizes the solo performer’s activities, contribution and achievements undertaken in the period 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022.
- The panel will assess the following:- Their quality and contribution to Australian diverse folk music in the period 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022 including at a community, local, state, national and international level.
- A nomination/Entry Fee of $25 is required to be paid at the time of the entry. This fee covers costs of coordination/ processing of entries. The fee is to be paid by credit card (Debit card not accepted) Entries will not be accepted without payment of fee. The fee is Non-refundable.
Nomination for Folk Artist of The Year – Solo
- All Nominations must be made via the On-Line Entry Form
- All questions must be completed and information requested is to be supplied as links or attachments only as requested. Your Application may be invalid if all information is not submitted.
- You may nominate for more than one AFMA Award (if applicable a separate fee must be paid)
- Nominations close on 12 Midnight Sunday 31st July 2022 EST. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The nominated artist for Folk Artist of The Year – Solo must be an Australian Permanent Resident.
- Parental Permission must be submitted for nominations of persons under the age of 18 years.
- Once you have submitted your nomination entry and paid the entry fee you will receive a confirmation email.
- Awards are decided by a panel of selected judges with expertise in folk music and the folk music sector. Their decisions are deemed final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Five (5) Finalists will be selected to be featured at the AFMA AWARDS event (Wed 26th October) Names of Finalists will be announced on 1st September. Finalists may be required to provide additional media information/images.
- All recordings submitted as support material must fulfil legal requirements meaning songwriters have been properly credited and mechanical royalties have been paid
This Form must be submitted before midnight on Saturday 31st July 2022. A Nomination Fee of $25 must be paid as part of the lodgement process
Nomination For Folk Artist of The Year – Solo
Post expires at 11:59pm on Sunday July 31st, 2022