CONDITIONS AND RULES:
Please read all conditions and rules before completing Nomination Form
- This award recognises an outstanding contribution to Folk Music in Australia by an individual, group or organisation in any folk music genre.
- The Award recognises a significant contribution over a period of time in any aspect of Folk Music community/industry including performing/ organising/ presenting/ collecting/ teaching/ collaboration.
- The panel for this award is the Board of Folk Alliance Australia. Who will assess the following:- Nature of the contribution, acknowledgment by Peers, Contribution to folk music preservation/development/ community involvement and overall impact of the contribution.
- There is NO Fee to be paid to Nominate or enter this Award. Entry is FREE.
Nomination for AFMA Contribution to Folk Award
- All Nominations must be made via the On-Line Entry Form
- All questions must be completed and information requested is to be supplied as links or attachments only as requested. Your Application may be invalid if all information is not submitted.
- You may nominate for more than one AFMA Award (if applicable a separate fee must be paid)
- Nominations close on 12 Midnight Saturday 31 July. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The nominated person(s) for Contribution to Folk Award must be an Australian Permanent Resident. Group/Acts members must comprise 50% of Australian permanent residents.
- Parental Permission must be submitted for nominations of persons under the age of 18 years.
- Once you have submitted your nomination entry and paid the entry fee you will receive a confirmation email.
- Awards are decided by a panel of selected judges with expertise in folk music and the folk music sector. Their decisions are deemed final. No correspondence will be entered into.
No Finalist list will be published. The Award shall be announced with one recipient.
This Form must be submitted before midnight on Saturday 31st July 2021.